Business start-ups and recommended bookkeeping software
Whether you are thinking of starting up as a sole trader, partnership or limited company we will be able to advise on the best structure for you.
Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business idea and the enterprise and commitment to see it through, not because they are experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business.
All our new start clients get:
FREE initial meeting to discuss your ideas
FREE telephone and email advice
FREE bookkeeping spreadsheets as necessary
Our services include:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Company formation
- Assess your finance requirements
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank. Please ask if you need an introduction to a local bank or a solicitor
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC eg VAT registration, registering a payroll scheme or a contractor under the construction industry scheme (CIS)
- Preparation of financial and management accounts
- Preparation of personal and company tax returns
- Statutory services such as use of our address as the company’s registered office or service address
- Filing of statutory forms for the company such as confirmation statement, change of director or persons with significant control in the business
- You have the right business structure from the start
- Prepare financial forecasts, cashflow projections and budgets.
- You’re registered and comply with statutory regulations from the beginning.
- You have the right financial systems to give your business a head start
- Decide on the most suitable bookkeeping system, for example Excel or software such as Sage Line 50 Accounts. We are Sage stockists and can get competitive prices on Sage products.
- Please ask for advice on the different Sage software packages available
- We are Xero accredited and can try to get a competitive deal on the software for you.
- We have experience in Sage 200. This is software which can handle more complex business processes.